Live Chat
Contact
Results based on filters ( 54 jobs found )

Valet Attendant

Description Want to hear something crazy? Cars only spend 5% of their time ...
Details
Summary
About the job:
driving. Where do they spend the other 95%? PARKED!LAZ Parking is one of the largest and fastest growing parking companies in the country. LAZ operates hundreds of thousands of parking spaces across the country. When it comes to parking, we're the experts!We are also a PEOPLE FIRST company. We often say "parking is our industry but people are our passion." Our mission is to "create opportunities for our employees and value for our clients". If you're looking to join a growing company led by passionate people committed...
Location:
Cleveland, OH
Job Type:
Full-Time
Permanent
Occupation:
Parking Lot Attendants
Career Level / Education:
Less than high school
Salary:
Entry Level Jobs (less than $30K)
Certifications / Licenses:
Driver's License
Workkeys
Applied Math
3
Graphic Literacy
4
Workplace Documents
4
58854860_1 234366524 Description Do you want free OSU football tickets?? The ...
Details
Summary
About the job:
Spirit of the Position: The Event Staff members are the frontline personnel responsible for greeting, engaging and interacting with all customers attending events. The Event staff position will require cash handling, making correct change, issuing paystubs, etc. during events (sporting events, music concerts, political speakers, graduations, circus', group gatherings). Meet and greet each customer with courtesy and great customer service. Collect the parking fees. Understand and know how to handle the different types...
Location:
Job Type:
Occupation:
Career Level / Education:
Salary:
Certifications / Licenses:
Workkeys
Applied Math
N/A
Graphic Literacy
N/A
Workplace Documents
N/A
61481673 234185681 Description Want to hear something crazy? Cars only spend ...
Details
Summary
About the job:
5% of their time driving. Where do they spend the other 95%? PARKED! LAZ Parking is one of the largest and fastest growing parking companies in the country. LAZ operates hundreds of thousands of parking spaces across the country. When it comes to parking, we're the experts! We are also a PEOPLE FIRST company. We often say "parking is our industry but people are our passion." Our mission is to "create opportunities for our employees and value for our clients". If you're looking to join a growing company led by...
Location:
Job Type:
Occupation:
Career Level / Education:
Salary:
Certifications / Licenses:
Workkeys
Applied Math
N/A
Graphic Literacy
N/A
Workplace Documents
N/A
61706194 234412060 Description Want to hear something crazy? Cars only spend ...
Details
Summary
About the job:
5% of their time driving. Where do they spend the other 95%? PARKED! LAZ Parking is one of the largest and fastest growing parking companies in the country. LAZ operates hundreds of thousands of parking spaces across the country. When it comes to parking, we're the experts! We are also a PEOPLE FIRST company. We often say "parking is our industry but people are our passion." Our mission is to "create opportunities for our employees and value for our clients". If you're looking to join a growing company led by...
Location:
Job Type:
Occupation:
Career Level / Education:
Salary:
Certifications / Licenses:
Workkeys
Applied Math
N/A
Graphic Literacy
N/A
Workplace Documents
N/A
58823225_1 234325337 Description Sign-On Bonus: Up to $100 Referral Bonus: ...
Details
Summary
About the job:
$100 The US spends $160 Billion per year on highways. Every new car model costs at least $1 Billion to develop. Yet cars spend only 5% of their time driving. Where do these cars spend the other 95%? PARKED! LAZ Parking is one of the largest operators in the growing multi-billion dollar US parking industry. Founded in 1981, LAZ operates hundreds of thousands of parking spaces from offices all across the country. When it comes to parking, we're the experts! Most importantly, LAZ is a PEOPLE FIRST company with a mission...
Location:
Job Type:
Occupation:
Career Level / Education:
Salary:
Certifications / Licenses:
Workkeys
Applied Math
N/A
Graphic Literacy
N/A
Workplace Documents
N/A
61678444 234391551 Description Want to hear something crazy? Cars only spend ...
Details
Summary
About the job:
5% of their time driving. Where do they spend the other 95%? PARKED! LAZ Parking is one of the largest and fastest growing parking companies in the country. LAZ operates hundreds of thousands of parking spaces across the country. When it comes to parking, we're the experts! We are also a PEOPLE FIRST company. We often say "parking is our industry but people are our passion." Our mission is to "create opportunities for our employees and value for our clients". If you're looking to join a growing company led by...
Location:
Job Type:
Occupation:
Career Level / Education:
Salary:
Certifications / Licenses:
Workkeys
Applied Math
N/A
Graphic Literacy
N/A
Workplace Documents
N/A
DescriptionSign-On Bonus: Up to $100Referral Bonus: $100Bonus for paperwork ...
Details
Summary
About the job:
completed in 24 hours: $50Spirit of the Position: The Customer Service Representative greets and creates a welcoming atmosphere for our customers and clients. Weekend availability is required.You are:You're charismatic, full of energy, and happy to help in any way you can.Responsible is your middle name. You never disappoint because it's not in your nature.Good under pressure. You don't fold and get overwhelmed easily. Instead, you prefer chaos so you can kick its butt.Able to work with or without supervisionAble to...
Location:
Grove City, OH
Job Type:
Full-Time
Permanent
Occupation:
Customer Service Representatives
Career Level / Education:
High school diploma or equivalent
Salary:
Entry Level Jobs (less than $30K)
Certifications / Licenses:
N/A
Workkeys
Applied Math
4
Graphic Literacy
4
Workplace Documents
4
61481684 234185695 Description Want to hear something crazy? Cars only spend ...
Details
Summary
About the job:
5% of their time driving. Where do they spend the other 95%? PARKED! LAZ Parking is one of the largest and fastest growing parking companies in the country. LAZ operates hundreds of thousands of parking spaces across the country. When it comes to parking, we're the experts! We are also a PEOPLE FIRST company. We often say "parking is our industry but people are our passion." Our mission is to "create opportunities for our employees and value for our clients". If you're looking to join a growing company led by...
Location:
Job Type:
Occupation:
Career Level / Education:
Salary:
Certifications / Licenses:
Workkeys
Applied Math
N/A
Graphic Literacy
N/A
Workplace Documents
N/A
61481666 234185672 Description Sign-On Bonus: Up to $100 Referral Bonus: ...
Details
Summary
About the job:
$100 Bonus for paperwork completed in 24 hours: $50 Spirit of the Position: The Customer Service Representative greets and creates a welcoming atmosphere for our customers and clients. Weekend availability is required. You are: You're charismatic, full of energy, and happy to help in any way you can. Responsible is your middle name. You never disappoint because it's not in your nature. Good under pressure. You don't fold and get overwhelmed easily. Instead, you prefer chaos so you can kick its butt. Able to work with or...
Location:
Job Type:
Occupation:
Career Level / Education:
Salary:
Certifications / Licenses:
Workkeys
Applied Math
N/A
Graphic Literacy
N/A
Workplace Documents
N/A
61399720 234075016 Description Referral Bonus: $100 Want to hear something ...
Details
Summary
About the job:
crazy? Cars only spend 5% of their time driving. Where do they spend the other 95%? PARKED! LAZ Parking is one of the largest and fastest growing parking companies in the country. LAZ operates hundreds of thousands of parking spaces across the country. When it comes to parking, we're the experts! We are also a PEOPLE FIRST company. We often say "parking is our industry but people are our passion." Our mission is to "create opportunities for our employees and value for our clients". If you're looking to join a growing...
Location:
Job Type:
Occupation:
Career Level / Education:
Salary:
Certifications / Licenses:
Workkeys
Applied Math
N/A
Graphic Literacy
N/A
Workplace Documents
N/A

Current Filters

Refine

Industry
Location
Salary
Career/Education Level
Certificates
Occupation
Job Type
Other Opportunities

Clear All Filters
This user has no active resume. Please click here to manage resumes.
My OhioMeansJobs Notice
You have reached the maximum number of Saved Searches / Matches. You must remove an existing record before you can save a new one. Access your saved items here.
Confirm your search criteria, then select the frequency of your search and give it a name.
State: OH
Company Name: LAZ Parking Midwest, LLC
How often do you want to receive emails?
All fields are required




This field is required
Save
Search Jobs
Advanced close
Select up to 10 occupations
Add Occupations
...
  • x
x close
Loading Map, please wait...
Position is accurate to the ZIP Code or city location only.
Loading Map, please wait...