Live Chat
Contact
Results based on filters ( 1663 jobs found )
58002639 230070068 Tracking Code 13675-159 Job Description Great Work Life ...
Details
Summary
About the job:
Balance Opportunity. Starting wage based on experience and education - $26 to $29 hr. Start with 2 weeks of vacation. Job Functions Troubleshooting: Confers with operators and observes, listens for unusual sounds, tests, and evaluates operation of machinery and equipment to diagnose cause of malfunction Disassembles machinery and equipment to gain access and remove defective parts, make repairs, and then reassemble Installs, repairs, replaces, changes, adjusts, and aligns components of machinery and equipment Test-runs...
Location:
Job Type:
Occupation:
Career Level / Education:
Salary:
Certifications / Licenses:
Workkeys
Applied Math
N/A
Graphic Literacy
N/A
Workplace Documents
N/A
230067006 A New Carlisle, OH truck equipment company needs a skilled ...
Details
Summary
About the job:
mechanic who's ready to learn and great with machinery. You'll do maintenance and repairs on trucks, attach truck bodies to new trucks, and install new equipment when needed. The job provides reliable, consistent hours and good pay; you'll work from 6am to 4:30pm Monday through Friday (plus some Saturdays), and pay ranges from $15 to $17 per hour. You'll be able to take this opportunity if you're a good mechanic, own your own tools, and have experience in hydraulics, welding, and/or fabricating. Apply with Express Employment...
Location:
Job Type:
Occupation:
Career Level / Education:
Salary:
Certifications / Licenses:
Workkeys
Applied Math
4
Graphic Literacy
4
Workplace Documents
3
230063556 A local company needs you - a smart, easy-to-teach person with ...
Details
Summary
About the job:
strong mechanical skills - to fill its open winder position. This is the equivalent of an apprenticeship as the training takes several years. The business offers stable work and has very little turnover. Hours: day shift Education: high school or GED Experience: entry-level (the equipment is specialized; the company will train you) Responsibilities: - Wind motors - Operate a bake oven - Rebuild industrial motors - Work OT on emergency repair jobs to meet customer needs Requirements: - Some lifting and bending - Lift 50...
Location:
Job Type:
Occupation:
Career Level / Education:
Salary:
Certifications / Licenses:
Workkeys
Applied Math
4
Graphic Literacy
4
Workplace Documents
4
54076214_1 230056560 Project Assistant Job Locations United ...
Details
Summary
About the job:
States-OH-Cincinnati | United States-OH-Cincinnati Category Laboratory Overview Medpace is a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). We provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Our mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its scientific and disciplined approach. We leverage local regulatory and therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic...
Location:
Job Type:
Occupation:
Career Level / Education:
Salary:
Certifications / Licenses:
Workkeys
Applied Math
N/A
Graphic Literacy
N/A
Workplace Documents
N/A
230072174 The Ability Center (ACT) is a non-profit Center for Independent ...
Details
Summary
About the job:
Living (CIL) that helps individuals with disabilities gain and maintain independence in everyday living and encourages them to become active members of their communities. Assistance Dogs uses science-driven training techniques that empower dogs to engage in the learning process with volunteers and trainers in order to achieve high quality results. The Assistance Dogs (AD) Trainer works as a collaborative member of the training team, assisting with the implementation of service dog training programs that meet ADI...
Location:
Job Type:
Occupation:
Career Level / Education:
Salary:
Certifications / Licenses:
Workkeys
Applied Math
4
Graphic Literacy
4
Workplace Documents
N/A
499046 230073677 Job no: 499046 Job Summary: Supervises the Electrical Shop, ...
Details
Summary
About the job:
electrical preventive maintenance program, repairs of university facilities or equipment which require specialized training in the electrical trade. Directly supervises at least nine (9) classified staff. Hours for this position are Monday through Friday, 7:00 am to 3:30 pm. Duties/Physical Demands: Supervises nine (9) or more skilled trade personnel in shop; assists in enforcing policies and procedures; establishes schedules and assigns tasks; monitors and evaluates performance; makes recommendations regarding...
Location:
Job Type:
Occupation:
Career Level / Education:
Salary:
Certifications / Licenses:
Workkeys
Applied Math
N/A
Graphic Literacy
N/A
Workplace Documents
N/A
57375221_1 230068150 Description Want to hear something crazy? Cars only ...
Details
Summary
About the job:
spend 5% of their time driving. Where do they spend the other 95%? PARKED! LAZ Parking is one of the largest and fastest growing parking companies in the country. LAZ operates hundreds of thousands of parking spaces across the country. When it comes to parking, we're the experts! We are also a PEOPLE FIRST company. We often say "parking is our industry but people are our passion." Our mission is to "create opportunities for our employees and value for our clients". If you're looking to join a growing company led by...
Location:
Job Type:
Occupation:
Career Level / Education:
Salary:
Certifications / Licenses:
Workkeys
Applied Math
N/A
Graphic Literacy
N/A
Workplace Documents
N/A
54083440_1 230054073 Description Want to hear something crazy? Cars only ...
Details
Summary
About the job:
spend 5% of their time driving. Where do they spend the other 95%? PARKED! LAZ Parking is one of the largest and fastest growing parking companies in the country. LAZ operates hundreds of thousands of parking spaces across the country. When it comes to parking, we're the experts! We are also a PEOPLE FIRST company. We often say "parking is our industry but people are our passion." Our mission is to "create opportunities for our employees and value for our clients". If you're looking to join a growing company led by...
Location:
Job Type:
Occupation:
Career Level / Education:
Salary:
Certifications / Licenses:
Workkeys
Applied Math
N/A
Graphic Literacy
N/A
Workplace Documents
N/A
771550700 230049549 Your Career Begins at Timken If you're ready for a ...
Details
Summary
About the job:
challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion. Perform specific tasks connected with the general maintenance, repair, and installation of all types of conveyance, special purpose machines and equipment in all parts of the division. Replace belting, gears, shafts, or other material handling items to overcome mechanical or...
Location:
Job Type:
Occupation:
Career Level / Education:
Salary:
Certifications / Licenses:
Workkeys
Applied Math
4
Graphic Literacy
4
Workplace Documents
4
00720I 230054055 Schneider Electriccreates connected technologies that ...
Details
Summary
About the job:
reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.Our 135,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/4EtpkB0cuXE Great people make Schneider Electric a great company. What do you get to do in this position? Performs assembly, startup,...
Location:
Job Type:
Occupation:
Career Level / Education:
Salary:
Certifications / Licenses:
Workkeys
Applied Math
4
Graphic Literacy
4
Workplace Documents
4

Current Filters

Refine

Industry
Location
Salary
Career/Education Level
Certificates
Occupation
Job Type
Other Opportunities

Clear All Filters
This user has no active resume. Please click here to manage resumes.
My OhioMeansJobs Notice
You have reached the maximum number of Saved Searches / Matches. You must remove an existing record before you can save a new one. Access your saved items here.
Confirm your search criteria, then select the frequency of your search and give it a name.
State: OH
Industry: Service
Exclude Staffing Agencies
Show OMJ Opportunities Only
Show Corporate Sites Only
How often do you want to receive emails?
All fields are required




This field is required
Save
Search Jobs
Advanced close
Select up to 10 occupations
Add Occupations
...
  • x
x close
Loading Map, please wait...
Position is accurate to the ZIP Code or city location only.
Loading Map, please wait...